Shenzhen Han’s Robot Co., Ltd. is a national high-tech enterprise invested and established by Han’s Laser Technology Industry Group Co., Ltd. (stock name: Han’s Laser, stock code: 002008), and incubated based on more than 100 people from the R&D team of Han’s Motor Robotics Research Institute.It is committed to the R&D, promotion and application of intelligent robots in the fields of industries, healthcare, logistics, education and services to become a global pioneer in the era of intelligent robots.
1. Develop overseas sales business and help local partners to expand their business scale;
2. Be responsible for overseas businesses communication and management, and achievement of sales targets;
3. Be responsible for business cooperation and training in overseas, and develop partnerships based on business development needs;
4. Be responsible for promoting localized development in overseas, and actively adjust marketing strategies according to the market information;
5. Participate in overseas exhibitions, and provide feedback and analysis of market information, customer information, product information, etc;
6. Translation of marketing documents, etc.
1. Bachelor degree or above, being proficient in English;
2. Engineering majors such as robotics and automation are preferred;
3. More than 3 years experience in industrial product market sales, and channel management experience is preferred;
4. Excellent business development ability and negotiation skills;
5. Good team player and strong professionalism, being eager to develop and innovate;
6. Based in United States, accepting business trips.
1. Hardware design, review, debugging, analysis, sample verification and validation;
2. Solve the difficulties of hardware technology, new technology research and risk assessment；
3. Hardware design review, testing, verification and other related work, and being responsible for the whole process of hardware development, debugging and maintenance;
4. Improve hardware quality and promote product quality construction, output relevant production documents, product verification and validation documents, etc.;
5. Analyze and solve design-related problems in testing and production process;
6. Construct team capacity, talent team and process management.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in automation, electronics, communication, etc.;
2. More than 3 years experience in hardware product development; being familiar with product development and production process;
3. Being familiar with the relevant knowledge of electronic product research and development, engineering and production processes; and being proficient in the use of various instruments and equipment;
4. Being proficient in English reading and writing; having strong self-learning ability and problem-solving ability
1. Assisting customers with technical problems;
2. Preparing and following up on technical proposals for customers;
3. Redacting technical documentation;
4. Supporting technical and application needs of business development team in sales & marketing materials.
1. 3 years technical experience including engineering or high level technician;
2. Majoring in Robotics, Electrical or Mechanical engineering are preferred;
3. International work experience;
4. Experienced in project management and customer service;
5. Being comfortable with technical subject;
6. Being proficient in Knowledge of programming logic;
7. Being flexible and able to adapt quickly;
8. Language: English, additional languages are preferred.
1. Software development and testing of Controller;
2. Software development and testing of Teach Pendant;
3. Manage software bugs, manage and release software versions;
4. Write software Software design description.
1. Bachelor degree or above，major in Computer，Software engineering，Automation ,etc;
2. 3 years of software development experience in large well-known companies in automation/industrial control industry;
3. Strong learning ability, good communication and teamwork skills;
4. Being familiar with C++ software development techniques or C#, and being able to use Python to develop scripts, network development, and multi-threaded development;
5. Being familiar with industrial robot development technology and motion control development technology.
1. Develop algorithms and software for robot calibration, performance testing, etc;
2. Develop algorithms for robot handling, palletizing, welding, force control, and other process packages;
3. Be responsible for the implementation, optimization, testing, transplantation, and productization of algorithms;
4. Be responsible for continuous optimization and productization of robot product performance;
5. Write Technical documentation of algorithm.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in automation, mathematics, mechanical electronics, aerospace, computer, measurement and control, etc;
2. 2 years of work experience in related fields such as robotics and CNC control algorithms;
3. Being proficient in theoretical research, derivation, simulation, and programming implementation, familiar with Matlab/Python, C/C++;
4. Being familiar with robot forward and inverse solutions, trajectory planning, dynamic modeling, servo control, etc;
5. Being familiar with robot industry applications such as handling, palletizing, loading and unloading, welding, polishing, etc;
6. Clear thinking, strong analytical ability, and proactive approach to work.
1. Review the electrical solutions for robots;
2. Be responsible for electrical system design, selection of electrical cables and other components;
3. Produce electrical schematic diagrams and other documents;
4. Be responsible for electrical fault analysis, resolve related issues, and if necessary, visit customer sites to resolve customer issues.
1. Bachelor degree or above, majoring in Electrical or Automation;
2. 3 years of experience in electrical design in the automation/industrial control industry, familiar with EMC, EMI and other design standards, and being familiar with CE, UL and other robot related certifications are preferred;
3. Understand servo systems, be familiar with their selection and debugging, and be proficient in using Japanese and European PLC programming and touch-screen programming;
4. Be proficient in using Solidworks and possessing certain electronic design skills;
5. Strong execution and teamwork skills and problem-solving skills, being able to adapt to short-term business trips.